Worktype: Full Time
Are you a self-starter who loves engaging with customers and excited by the latest innovations in technology? Are you passionate about collaborating with a fun and switched-on team? If so, you could be a good match for Atarix!
Atarix is growing in leaps and bounds and we are looking for a M365 Cloud Consultant to join our team based in Sydney. Atarix is team backed by a wealth of enterprise experience and our clients consist of SMBs, large enterprise, state, and federal agencies. Our mission is to provide businesses the freedom and flexibility to operate securely through the cloud’s uncompromising connectivity.
Microsoft 365 & Azure are key technologies in Atarix’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused at maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to cloud. We design and implement the best solutions following our proven processes, enable clients to achieve their business goals and productivity with Microsoft 365.
You will join our growing team in providing services and expertise on Microsoft cloud technologies to Australian businesses. There will be opportunities to grow and develop your technical and leadership skills underpinned by a growing business and strong pipeline of work.
In this role you will:
- Work with the broader Atarix team on delivering internal initiatives and client projects
- Assist in presale activities with clients to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Support the development of client project proposals
- Design, plan and implement Microsoft 365 infrastructure solution with a focus on:
- OneDrive and SharePoint
- Exchange Online
- Teams Collaboration
- Identity and Security
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Analyse current on-prem and/or cloud-based solutions for future state
- Analyse current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft 365 & Atarix cloud offerings
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of journey to cloud and needed assessment
- Take on the lead for exciting client projects and be able to coordinate a team to achieve project deliverables
Opportunities for this role:
- Working on bleeding edge cloud technologies for clients to push new boundaries
- Having the freedom and support to develop skills across other disciplines
- Work closely with the team to shape and deliver our products and services
- Diversity of projects, technologies and clients you’ll get to engage with
On Day 1 we expect you to have:
- Proven track record in leading and delivering projects for enterprise clients or environments
- Comfortable with consulting scenarios with clients and internally
- Ability to contribute knowledge and experience in pre-sales activities
- Australian Citizenship and able to pass minimum baseline security vetting
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of previous experience in working with Microsoft 365 – including Teams, Exchange Online, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Conditional Access and the complementary areas of Power Platform
- Experience with PKI and certificates
- Fundamental understanding of enterprise networks and security
- Expertise in troubleshooting and problem-solving issues related to Microsoft technologies
- Proficient in PowerShell, and able to read and write scripts to simplify administration and deployment tasks
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD Identity model and be able to make recommendations on best fit for a client based on requirements
- Experience and understanding of basic infrastructure like DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, Windows server
- Document high-level solution design and as-built, as-configured documentation
- Experience with migrations of key workloads (email, files, apps) to the cloud
It would be great but not a requirement that you have:
- Microsoft and/or relevant vendor certifications
- Experience and an understanding of Azure cloud computing or other cloud infrastructure platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Security Products AIP, OME, DLP, PIM, CloudApp Security
- Experience with Atlassian Software (Confluence, JIRA, Service Desk)
- Project Management experience and/or certifications
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, code repositories and pipelines
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, such as Kanban or Scrum
- Understanding of M365 Licensing and understand the benefits between EA vs CSP
Working at Atarix
Our MO is all about creating an environment where people seriously love coming into work every day. Working at Atarix means you’ll be part of a supportive, productive team that loves to work hard and knows how to have fun! Being part of this amazing team will inspire you to contribute and help us shape initiatives to drive positive change for our clients and within Atarix.
We have five company values that guide us in everything we do:
- Deliver Awesome
- Heart is at the centre
- Integrity is a must
- Embrace growth
- Fun in everything we do
Atarix takes a caring, determined, and innovative approach to ensure our clients get maximum benefit and value for money.
We are Cloud experts who leverage the most innovative Cloud practices to help our clients increase productivity, improve communication, and enhance collaboration. Our diverse and in-depth industry experience allows us to properly assess existing environments, understand requirements, and tailor an off-the-shelf scalable solution to meet each of our client’s needs.
Benefits of working at Atarix
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of an amazing culture that makes you love working at Atarix!
- Regular team building and social events
- Support for further certifications and exams