Worktype: Full Time
Are you a self-starter who loves engaging with customers and excited by the latest innovations in technology? Are you passionate about collaborating with a fun and switched-on team? If so, you could be a good match for Atarix!
Atarix is growing in leaps and bounds and we are looking for a Technical Customer Support Consultant to join our delivery team based in Sydney. This role is perfect for someone wanting to work in the dynamic environment offered by an expanding tech business. Our mission is to provide businesses the freedom and flexibility to operate securely through the cloud’s uncompromising connectivity.
As a Customer Support Consultant, you will be the face of Atarix and act as the first point of contact for our Managed Service customers. You will join our growing infrastructure and service desk team providing support and expertise on emerging technologies such as Microsoft 365 and Azure to Australian businesses. There will be opportunities to grow and develop your technical and leadership skills given the backdrop of a growing business and a healthy pipeline of work. The role will appeal to someone who enjoys problem-solving, is passionate about continuous improvement, and is naturally customer-focused.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for responding to day-to-day client service requests and support needs.
- Be responsible for handling service incidents and keeping clients informed of status and resolution.
- Be responsible for ensuring the ongoing success of our client’s workplace technology through understanding their strategic goals and educating the client on how our solutions enable those goals.
- Identify and escalate patterns of issues or risks to the broader team for resolution.
- Identify opportunities to improve our service to our clients.
- Receive mentoring and development planning to help you maximise your understanding experience in the following key areas:
- End-user computing & mobility
- Business development
- Cloud security
- Customer experience/success
- Cloud infrastructure
- Projects and consulting services
- Have the opportunity to build your future career path based on your key areas of interest through formal certification and real-world experience.
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients through our Managed Services offering.
- Represent the voice of the customer with internal teams.
- Collaborate with Account Manager to maintain client satisfaction, build on contract renewal and expansion opportunities for the client’s roadmap.
- Ensure customer retention through understanding their critical business needs/drivers.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles to support the ongoing servicing of our managed services clients.
- Support of desktop, laptop, mobile devices, infrastructure and services across multiple technology streams including Office 365, Microsoft cloud services, WAN/LAN, print, Meeting room AV solutions.
Opportunities for this role:
- Working on bleeding edge cloud technologies for clients to push new boundaries.
- Having the freedom and support to develop skills across other disciplines.
- Work closely with the team to shape and deliver our products and services.
- Diversity of technologies and clients you’ll get to engage with.
On Day 1 we expect you to have:
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A keen desire to help solve customers’ problems and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Have a natural curiosity for technology and interest in cloud technologies.
- A commitment to role model change.
- A positive can-do attitude and can think critically and can translate business requirements into solutions.
- Flexibility and proven experience collaborating in a team environment.
- Ability to actively listen to customer feedback to contribute to Atarix’s ongoing product and service improvements.
It would be great but not a requirement that you have:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Microsoft 365, Azure and/or Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and/or Office Suite
- Experience with Atlassian Software (Confluence, JIRA, Service Desk)
- Project Management experience and/or certifications
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, such as Kanban or Scrum
- Experience working in a support or call centre capacity
- Worked with clients in a customer success capacity
Working at Atarix
Our MO is all about creating an environment where people seriously love coming into work every day. Working at Atarix means you’ll be part of a supportive, productive team that loves to work hard and knows how to have fun! Being part of this amazing team will inspire you to contribute and help us shape initiatives to drive positive change for our clients and within Atarix.
We have five company values that guide us in everything we do:
- Deliver Awesome
- Heart is at the centre
- Integrity is a must
- Embrace growth
- Fun in everything we do
Atarix takes a caring, determined, and innovative approach to ensure our clients get maximum benefit and value for money.
We are Cloud experts who leverage the most innovative Cloud practices to help our clients increase productivity, improve communication, and enhance collaboration. Our diverse and in-depth industry experience allows us to properly assess existing environments, understand requirements, and tailor an off-the-shelf scalable solution to meet each of our client’s needs.
Benefits of working at Atarix
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of an amazing culture that makes you love working at Atarix!
- Regular team-building and social events
- Support for further certifications and exams